This is the level next to Pratama Shibiram – 1. The overview of this course is as follows:
- This course runs through twenty sessions, each session lasting about two hours.
- One session is conducted once a week.
- Yogic concept of life is introduced.
- Intermediate stage of preparatory asanas, basic pranayama, Pratyahara practices, first of Shatkarmas is introduced.
- Clears out blocks from physical, mental & pranic dimensions.
- With regularity, Body becomes supple & flexible; Mind becomes more relaxed & clear.
- Higher level of energy is awakened
- Awareness of the physical, vital & mental dimensions begins to dawn
- For general learning (health, relaxation, resolving problems of life etc.,) one can stop with this course.
- If one is interested in developing deeper understanding of yoga & is interested in laying a foundation for spiritual evolution; they can proceed to the next level of learning.
An introduction to this course will be given on 28/11/2015 at 6pm at our Paduka Hall. Two batches will be conducted on Saturday. You can enrol in any one of them( 6am-8am) or (6pm to 8pm).