Abdominal Group of practices
- The abdominal group of muscles have a very important role in maintaining correct posture.
- The core muscles improve balance & stability
- They support several movements in our daily life.
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Very useful in preventing indigestion, constipation, excess wind or gas, lack of appetite, diabetes, disorders of the male or female reproductive system.
- These practices are effective in obesity management. They help in weight reduction and toning up shape of the body and also strengthening the thigh muscles.
- The series of spinal twists covered in this course are effective in strengthening the digestive, excretory, systemic and endocrine functions.
- Also effective in the hip and spine re-alignment
- It eliminates energy blockages in the abdominal area.
- The chakra system is stimulated and prana is re-directed to the chakras.
The entire sequence of abdominal group of Pawan Mukta asanas are covered.