Every class has a homogeneous combination of practices from several disciplines of yoga and a series of discussions. These are stacked in a systematic manner to develop an intellectual understanding of the sequence and progress that one has to go through by adhering to the yoga practice and yogic lifestyle.
A good range of discussions help in understanding the practices that are covered in this course.
- introduction to Hatha Yoga
- Surya Namaskara
- Types and benefits of Asanas
- Yoga Nidra
- Stages of yoga nidra
- benefits and impact of each stage of yoga nidra
- Sankalpa – The power of intent
- Purushartha – The real purpose of this life
- Karma and its secrets
- Preparation for Pratyahara
- Importance of regularity and intensity